the problem with classical music is that even if you know and heard a song a bunch of times there is no way to figure out what its called because there are no lyrics and all of them are named like symphony 5 adagio in G minor" like how the fuck am i supposed to solve that mystery im going to lose my fucking mind.
I feel your pain.
I once tried searching for a song called “Allegro in C”…..I still don’t know who it’s by.
twelfth doctor outfit options
Dear people attending the Sherlock premiere in 3 days,
first off, Congratulations. secondly,
PLEASE NO SPOILERS. PUT IT IN A READ MORE PLEASE. DEAR GOD PLEASE DON’T MAKE A BIG POST ABOUT HOW SHERLOCK DID IT OR HOW JOHN FEELS OR WHATEVER THAT PEOPLE MIGHT SEE UNINTENTIONALLY. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE
- green mario
- moon moon
- Shrek (The Shrekening?)
- pokemon fusions
- "bitch i might be"
- swaggy vs swaggie
- flower crowns
- swiggity swag
- the short-lived furniture fandom
- miley cyrus
- "first of all how dare you"
- dad jokes
- frick frack
- "surprise bitch"
- Patrick star
- the bee movie
- do you like the colour of the sky?
Things to take away from this
- Colin Baker defended us when Michael Grade called us all ‘loonies’ for liking Doctor Who.
- Colin Baker was, in fact, treated like trash by the man who headed the BBC
- Colin Baker was canned because of politics - nothing to do with his ability as The Doctor (he was great)
- Doctor Who, in general, had good numbers when it was cancelled. Better than other shows, but Grade had a vendetta against Doctor Who
- Colin Baker loved the show enough to go on tour to help promote it EVEN AFTER BEING FIRED. JUST TO SAVE THE SHOW.
- Colin Baker wasn’t even paid that much for his era. He mainly did the job because he loved it and he believed in the show.
- Colin Baker STOOD UP to one of the most powerful men in Britain because he knew he was wronged, even when everyone was telling him to lie and say he quit. He even called him a coward.
- Colin Baker was NEVER given a reason for why he was fired.
- Colin Baker is a hero among the Who fandom. That people dislike him is simply criminal. Our enemy is Michael Grade.
Not only that, but when Michael Grade had fired Colin and was trying to cancel Doctor Who, he was fucking Colin’s ex-wife.
Total. Douchebag. Alert.
That actually explains A LOT of his personal vendetta against Colin. Absolutely vile man.
And this IS true. Here’s a quote:
"There’s a history between Michael Grade and Colin. Liza Goddard was Colin’s wife. And she was Michael Grade’s best friend. The divorce was acrimonious and she moved into Michael Grade’s house while she was getting over the divorce. And I’ll say no more. Michael Grade was determined. He did not want Colin working for the BBC."
-Gary Downie (Doctor Who Production Manager)
Michael Grade is one of the few people I would actually punch in the face with a hammer.
At FanExpo this year, when he was asked what the scariest monster/alien he faced as the Doctor, Colin replied “Michael Grade”.
I can’t wait for the audio story where the Sixth Doctor battles Michael Grade
when i was around 5 i asked my mom why “some people were different colors” and she said “because god wanted lots of flavors” and let me tell you that was the wrong thing to say because for the next 3 years i thought god ate people when they died